♥*Friday, February 20, 2009
Question 1:
What are some reasons stated in the article why some people choose to have body art like tattoos or piercings done on parts of their body.
ans: Nowadays people especially teenager seems fancies about body art.Some reasons would be, they want to beautify themselves. Maybe they think its special,unique and looks cool on them. They think by looking abit werid is a trend and wants to be special.
Question 2:
(a) What are some imppressions you would form of a person whose body is covered with tattoo?
ans: In my opinon, I think tattos will give people a bad impression even if that person with tattoos is just trying to be cool and he/she is not a bad person at all. Tattoos gave people bad impression as people normally would think that having tattoos that person maybe a gangster.
(b) Would you consider getting a tattoo in future? Why?
ans: I'm not considering getting myself a tattoo or any other body art. I think having body art, is like destroying hte perfect body that our parents gave. And of course, as I said, tattoos gave people bad impression even he/she doesn't do anything wrong.
lAst w0rDs,8:50 PM